Meratrim® targets the mechanisms by which fat-storing cells or adipocytes become bloated and metabolically dysfunctional … leading to excess fat accumulations in the belly and throughout your body.
- Meratrim® targets adipocyte (fat cell) creation.
- It impedes adipocyte growth (adipogenesis).
- And induces fat in adipocytes to break down (lipolysis).
After careful scientific analysis of numerous botanical extracts,65 researchers identified the two species included inMeratrim® that target adipocytes: Sphaeranthus indicus flower and the mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana). Optimal results were shown in studies when these two botanical extracts were combined.
Meratrim’s® performance in clinical studies indicates it can safely deliver impressive results. In a key study, 30 adults with difficulty maintaining healthy body weight ingested 800 mg per day of Meratrim® while following a 2,000-calorie-per-day diet and were asked to walk just 30 minutes five days a week. A group of equal size was given a placebo.66 After just eight weeks, the Meratrim® group:
- Lost 4.05 inches of harmful belly fat (2.0 times the placebo group).
- Experienced a 2.05 drop in body mass index (BMI) (3.9 times over placebo).
- Shed 11.4 pounds of total body weight (3.7 times over placebo).
And these improvements began to emerge after just 14 days.66
After eight weeks, the Meratrim® group saw a noticeable drop in waist-to-hip ratio,66 indicating they experienced fat loss in the abdominal area, where excess fat mass is associated with serious health issues.